- This Policy (together with our website Terms and Conditions, and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which we 34square Limited, company number 12495418 with a registered address of Wingfield House, Brunstead Road, Branksome Gardens, Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom, BH12 1EJ and email address firstname.lastname@example.org will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using out site www.34quare.com. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA’18) we are the data controller.
- When you use our Site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the Site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
- The personal data of members is processed under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and DPA’18 on the lawful basis of Article 6 (1) (b) contract. Additional processing of personal data for marketing and outreach is based on 6 (1) (f) legitimate business interest. Data subjects will be provided with the opportunity to opt-out where appropriate.
- The provision of personal data is necessary to facilitate the provision of the service.
Information we may collect about you:
- Full name, address, email address, telephone number or any other information you provide when signing up for a resource account on the site or use our contact form.
- Company name, company number, contact information or any other information you provide when signing up for a company account on the site.
- Full name, address, email address, telephone number, qualifications, social media account links, photographs, skills or any other information you provide when uploading your CV to our site.
- Your IP addresses.
- Your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”).
- Any referring or exit pages taking you to or from our site.
- Your login information i.e. username and password.
- Your web browser type and version.
- Your time zone and location.
- Date /time stamp.
- Click stream data.
- Any browser plug-ins and version used on your browser.
- Your operating system.
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or interacted with our content.
- To enhance your user experience or help improve and measure our effectiveness, 34square may embed code from third party sites. Examples of such parties may include Facebook, Twitter, Google, and others. These third parties may collect information about including IP addresses through cookies in ways 34square does not control.
How your information is being used:
- To create a publicly available profile which can be viewed by companies and individuals who have signed up to our site.
- To process any request made through our Site, including sending a digital confirmation.
- To process any payment made through our Site.
- To update you on the delivery of any services made through our Site.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To diagnose or fix technology issues.
- To send you our newsletter from time to time.
- To control unauthorised use or abuse of the Site and our products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To deliver support and respond to enquiries.
- To administer our Site including data analysis, testing, traffic monitoring, research, statistical and survey purposes.
If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please tick any relevant box on which you submit your data or unsubscribe from any marking communication using the unsubscribe function in the footer of the email. You can also contact us directly by emailing email@example.com.
How your data may be disclosed:
- By using our Site or otherwise providing personally identifiable information to us, you are consenting to have your personally identifiable information transferred to and processed in the United Kington or any other country in which the data controller and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and service providers main facilities.
- All information you provide to us will be stored on our UK based secure servers encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) encryption [INSERT RELEVANT ENCYRPTION LEVEL E.G. 256].
- We take privacy seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our Site is sent at your own risk.
- We operate a data retention period of 7 years from the date of our last interaction with a user in order to comply with applicable law. 7 years after the date our last interaction with a user all of the data provided by the user during all of their interactions with us will be reviewed and securely deleted /destroyed.
- No method of transmission over the internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means such as firewalls, password protected databases with limited physical and electronic access, and encryption to protect your personally identifiable information against unauthorised use, disclosure or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children under 13:
- This site is not intended for the use by anyone under the age of 13 nor does 34square knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not attempt to send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
- In the event that we confirm that we have collected personally identifiable information from someone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete /destroy that information promptly. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe that we might have any information from or about such child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party sites:
- We encourage you to familiarise yourself with the privacy policies of such websites to determine how they handle any information they separately collect from you. Please be aware that we do not warn you when you have chosen to click through to another website or property when using the Site.
Access to information:
Subject access request
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to access the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
Right to be forgotten
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to have all of the information that we hold about you deleted in line with our statutory and legal responsibilities. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to data portability
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 218 to request copy of all of the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
Right to data rectification
You have the right under the Data Protection Act 2018 to request the amendment or updating of all of the information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notices and provisions:
- Should you not be satisfied with the process, conduct or response to a request you may have made you have the right to complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
0303 123 1113