How do we help clients sleep easy in the face of IR35 compliance risk and complexity?
- We help you to keep acquiring and retaining top talent from the WHOLE TALENT pool.
- Our IR35 Status Assessment Tool page explains how we help you meet and even exceed regulatory, compliance and reasonable care obligations laid down by HMRC.
- We enable your hiring managers or compliance team to quickly and efficiently generate, issue, store and periodically review robust IR35 Status Determination Statements (SDS).
- Clients can play a fully active role or can ask agent or contractor to complete the assessment and simply send it to you for review, approval and SDS generation.
- We furnish contractors with a robust substitution capability in the event you both determine it’s warranted in the absence of your usual resource.
- We enable you to optionally help cement a legal right of substitution you may already have in contracts, with a Right of Substitution Declaration.
- Our Substitution page explains at the outset why the often misunderstood Right of Substitution is actually a benefit for clients.
- These FAQs also explain what you are and more importantly, are NOT signing up to.
- We can turn 'paper tiger' contract clauses into a fanged and clawed right of substitution and deter any dispute from HMRC.
Clients Register Here
- Compliance peace of mind combined with the option to drive an outside IR35 engagement model for the benefit of all parties.
- Free of Charge, fast, efficient and robust IR35 status assessments and Status Determination Statements (SDS) - generate, issue, store and prompted cyclical review and regenerate your SDS. Compliance peace of mind. No legal or IR35 assessment fees. Take a look in detail here: https://www.34square.com/ir35-status-assessment-tool
- We can explain the implications of the various factors, including the right of substitution.
- We explain how you can optionally benefit from our substitution model.
- We won’t charge you for these services. Contractors pay a nominal annual fee for capabilities we provide to them for the potential benefit of all parties.