34 SQUARE END-TO-END STEPS FOR COMPLIANCE
- Contractor registers, adds resource and pays nominal subscription fee.
- Client and agent / fee payer register free of charge.
- Contractor loads main contract with fee payer.
- Contractor generates Right of Substitution Declaration and sends to client.
- Client signs and publishes Right of Substitution Declaration. There are FAQs here that explain in detail why you never have to invoke this right. It just needs to exist: https://www.34square.com/right-of-substitution-declaration-faqs
- Client prompted immediately to generate SDS, and does so.
- Client sends SDS to contractor and agent / fee payer.
- Contractor and agent / fee payer sign SDS to acknowledge receipt, and publish.
- Signed copies of all documents stored in everyone’s document library.
- At frequency chosen by the client, they are prompted to kick off the repeat of steps 6 to 9.
All steps are simple and take only a couple of minutes or less, all supported by simple electronic signature on our platform.